To place a claim, please contact us directly at 401-884-1200.
Please give details with dates, times and the incident in question to help us begin the process.
Here are some tips that will help expedite the claims process:
- Claims for your auto, home or business should be reported to your agent as soon as possible.
- It is a good idea to have the following ready;
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of all persons involved including any witnesses
- The circumstances of the claim
- The name of the insurance company and agent for any other parties involved in the claim
- We are here to help. Ask us about our service provider referral service.
- Be prepared. Follow these tips for faster settlement when you have a claim.
- Keep records of major household items
- Establish an inventory of your possessions and update it annually
- Videotape or photograph possessions
- Be prepared to provide copies of your records to claims representative.